GEM is a Relationship Management system ideally suited for Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs). However it is completely scaleable to any size of enterprise.
- It offers powerful functionality that would normally only be available for large organizations.
- It can be used as a stand alone relationship management tool . . . OR in conjunction with other systems.
- GEM works easily with Microsoft products . . . you don’t have to learn new tricks
- It’s scalable and can accommodate an unlimited number of records or entities.
- It has some nifty features not available in other CRM or data systems.
- GEM offers unlimited number of custom fields . . . so that you can customise it to your needs.
Business GEM can be licensed as either a:
All versions work identically. So there is no need to compromise on features to suit your budget.
||SMALL BUSINESS version which is discounted so that it costs no more than a local postage stamp per record of database capacity. (After all why would you want to keep someone’s address - if it was not worth the cost of a postage stamp?)
||ENTERPRISE version has an unrestricted capacity
Customise GEM to your requirements
GEM can be used for personal or business use. Because GEM is built on the “Generalised Entity Model” you are not forced to fit the system - customise it to suit YOU. When purchasing GEM you get the whole system, not just one module. You then choose what parts of the system YOU want to turn on at any time.
You can start to use GEM with a limited set of features enabled and turn on others as your needs expand. You can start by just using it as a highly sophisticated Contact Management system, to store all your names and addresses, and put off using its more advanced features until you are ready.